Start Agile in your company
- Identify the interested people in the company who can drive the change
- Define some starter agile practice to test
- Set up a shared board so that all people in the company can view the coming action
- Choose if you want to have regular schedule (Scrum) or continuous handling of tasks (kanban). To decide, ask your team if the tasks they are working on are predictable or not (can you have unexpected tasks to work on during the week). If they are predictable, scrum maybe for you, if not kanban is better
- Choose a starter project that is not too big, not too complex, and with a small team 3-5 is ideal
- Test, adapt and iterate
Other: Commitment Many people talk about Agile practices and fewer adopt them. Find the curious people. They are easy to spot in any organization. They are the ones that look up when you meet them.